Marky Wants To Fly

The Life Of Mark, From Pre-PPL To Beyond

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Arrival...

For those of you who don't already know, I have now enrolled at Oxford Aviation Training in order to complete my ATPL Distance Learning course and the subsequent flying training which will one day lead to me holding a CPL ME/IR. Although I did want to carry out this training at the Pilot Training College of Ireland at Waterford Intl Airport, after lacklustre correspondence from them, due to the fabulous postal service, I switched my attention to OAT. Not only have they got the experience and the reputation, but it is a lot closer to my home, something which i feel is important in such a career defining moment.

Today was the day, the ATPL study material has arrived, courtesy of Transair Pilot Shop. Fourteen manuals, a Jepp Student En route guide, a questions and answers CD Rom and a bundle of practice exams and a stack of notes. All in all, all the material needed for some serious revision sessions. Flying is my dream and at the moment my life revolves around the fascinating awe, also known as deifying gravity...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

S happy for u. keep up the good work.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:43:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i come with you

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:10:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ill be really good

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:11:00 am  
Blogger lifeofmarky said...

Lol!! Yes but only if your good, we may well fly over your lands sometime soon??

Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i relish the dream with you by my side, i will be in usual gear (flying cap)

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:11:00 pm  
Blogger lifeofmarky said...

Thank you :-)

Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home