Marky Wants To Fly

The Life Of Mark, From Pre-PPL To Beyond

Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Day of disappointment.

It just goes to show that no matter how much pre flight planning you do, the weather still has the power to decide whether or not you fly. In true British fashion, the skies were generally CAVOK all week whilst I was in work, then cloudy as hell on Saturday and windy to say the least on Sunday before returning to there usual pre weekend self on Monday morning. Although technically the weather did slightly improve to allow take off and departure in a relatively cloud free enironment (below 1100ft anyway lol), I decided to give it a miss for two reasons. Firstly, flying for flying’s sake wasn’t what I wanted today and secondly I just split up with my partner upon leaving the airfield. Flying with emotional baggage just didn’t seem like an intelligent thing to do. Although it is kind of depressing not being able to get up, there are a few trips in the pipeline, with a summer bash in Florida being the most recent of my ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home