Marky Wants To Fly

The Life Of Mark, From Pre-PPL To Beyond

Monday, January 29, 2007

Decisions Decisions

A further flight, this time to Sleap, in the West Midlands, via the Manchester Low Level Route and across Oulton Park quelled any dreams of returning to America to continue my flying career. This was simply due to the fact that flying in the UK is so much different, and in its own little ways so much more interesting. Gone are the long open flights of little traffic and radio calls. Instead, the skies are alive with friendly sights of other GA, Commercial and military aircraft and radio calls are present on a much larger scale. Not only does this keep the pilots mind active, but it also focuses the brain and makes sure that the task of flying is achieved to a greater standard. A further flight back to Sherburn-In-Elmet the following week confirmed to me that owning a group share in a local aircraft was the way forwards. Not only would it allow me to home my skills, but it would allow me to build up my hours and work towards further licences and those all important ATPL exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home